WHAT IS PTA?
PTA is a nonprofit group comprised of parents, teachers, and staff dedicated to improving the educational experience of all students at Hilltop Elementary School. Our goals are to encourage interaction between family and school, serve as a source of support, and work with teachers, staff, and the community at large to improve our children’s educational experience. The PTA works closely with the school administration to meet these goals.
PTA Contributions Last Year
- Paid for iStations (an award-winning, comprehensive e-learning program used by every student)
- Paid for class field trips
- Paid for Ninja Warrior course used for field day
- Paid for anti bullying program
- Helped pay for supplies needed for the school
- Coordinated special breakfasts and lunches for teachers and staff to show our appreciation
- Supplied field day and field trip t-shirts